There is facility of ration card transfer from one state of the country to another state of the country. You need to visit appropriate food office that is present in your area jurisdiction. People need to fill all the required details in written application. This application needs to be submitted with address proof of the candidate along with the application fees. After such documents are submitted to the department then the transfer process is further preceded. Following are some of the documents required for a ration card transfer.
There is requirement of certain documents that are required from every application filling candidate. These are listed below:
3 photographs of the applicant that to in passport size.
Address proof: an applicant can provide address proof which shows his or her permanent contact address as well.
- Any of the identity cards that is issued by the state government or the undertaking which is under public sector.
- Telephone bill which is of latest date on the applicant name.
- LPG receipt which is of latest date on the applicant name.
- Driving license which should be valid.
- Voter card which facilitates your identity.
- Valid passport
- Receipt of the rent that an applicant pay for his or her housing in which they are currently residing.
- Electoral roll extract
- Documents related to applicant’s residence or address proof.