From north to south, east to west ration card is necessary for every Indian resident.
Information For Ration Card Application Form For Kolkata Are As Follows:
- ration card application form for Kolkata can be collected at any of the twenty three area offices.
- Fill up the form and duly submit it with an address proof.
- Also an income proof with a statement saying you don’t hold a ration card.
- Three photos attested by gazette officer
- This form can be downloaded online.
Information For Ration Card Application Form For Punjab:
- Form can be obtained from any of the fso for free of cost.
- Once filled it is to be verified by the gazette officer or sarpanch.
- Provide three attested passport size family group photo
- Income proof and surrender/deletion certificate of the earlier ration card.
- Forms can be downloaded.
There are Above poverty line (apl), Below poverty line (bpl), Antyodaya Anna Yojna (aay) ration card application form for Punjab are available.