Ration Card
Ration Card Application Form, its status, verification, cancellation and correction form, offices...
About us

This is an informative website where you can get information regarding Ration card offices, application form, its status, correction form and other important information...


Bookmark and Share

Deletion of Member

Home > Deletion of Member

  • If in case of family division’s death and to make the member’s name, a form D-I(annexure-I) should be filled by the consumer to the DFSC/AFSO/IFS office for whose that jurisdiction the consumer’s residence came.  Consumer will get this application form from the DFSC/AFSO/IFS office.
  • Along with the application form, consumer’s family passport size photos should also be submitted.
  • If there is family division, then form of D-I should be submitted accompanied with certificate of death from the office of birth and deaths Registrar or if death of Chowkidar of village and also new ration card form will be applied to the same office of concern.
  • A slip having the date of issuance will be given to the consumer so as to collect the ration card on that given date.  It will take 2 weeks after the application form will be submitted.
  • The applicant’s residence will be visited by the Sub-Inspector/Inspector in order to get the verification and to make enquiries that are necessary and also voter list will be consulted at the time of recommendation. The ration card will be issued by the office of DFSC/AFSO along with the photograph of family pasted on that ration card keeping one copy safe.
  • Consumer will get his new ration card from the office of Assistant Food and Supplies/ District Food and Supplies Controller/ Officer/Inspector Food and Supplies where the application form will be submitted.


Blog | Articles | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Site Map