It is mandatory to add new member’s name of family in Ration Card that should be under various situations as follows
• If new baby is born.
• After new couple married.
If a Baby is born in Family
• It is necessary to go for a person to the office of district collector.
• The person has to find out the section of commodities and food.
• For entering a new name in Ration Card, an approach should be made by the person.
• An application form should be collected.
• For addition of newly born baby’s name, the form should be filled properly.
• It should be mandatory to mention the relationship.
This application form should be submitted after following above steps along with all documentation.
Following are the Documents Required
• Birth Certificate copy of the child.
• Certificate of marriage of the couple.
• Ration card of husband or wife (applicant child’s parents)
• Parents ration card’s certificate of deletion.
About total of 2 weeks or less of 2 months will be taken for the issuance of ration card along with name of baby just after the submission of all above documentation.
After the Marriage of a new Couple
• The application form should be collect from the nearest department office of Civil and Food supplies.
• To issue the new ration card, the name of the desired state should be filled properly.
Keeping all the original copy of documentation, the form should be submit along with the all required documentation and original copies will be required in case of verification at submission time.
• Certificate of registration of marriage.
• Invitation card of wedding.
• After marriage customized bank account.
• Newly married Couple’s LIC joint policy.